The team at Women 2.0 is putting on a great event this Saturday. More details are available below, including a discount code:
Women 2.0 Presents: “Beyond the Spark” Conference
May 10, 2008 at the Stanford Grill
Meet entrepreneurs changing the world, investors supporting them AND the 5 finalists from the Women 2.0 Business Plan Competition. Interactive discussions and LIVE Pitches to top-shelf judges — join the fun and vote for your top choice via mobile phone.
Check out the Finalists here: http://www.women2.org
Get your ticket: http://beyondthespark.eventbrite.com
Save 30% for entrepreneurs. Coupon code w2sfbeta
Check out who you can have lunch with: http://women2SWIB.wikispaces.com
Limited tickets due to venue constraints. Tickets ARE going fast. Student pricing is available.
Can’t make it for the entire conference but want to come in the afternoon to check out the pitches? Yes we have a ticket priced just for that too!
Have yourself an interactive lunch on Saturday
Arrive a little earlier to the conference this Saturday and reserve your seat with one of our Lunch Leads. Meet Silicon Valley movers and shakers over an intimate lunch on Saturday during the conference!
Hear first-hand stories, have the chance to ask questions, and really dive deep into what you really want to know from these leading ladies (and a few good men).
Who’s coming for lunch?
– Chris Shipley (Founder, DEMO)
– Christine Herron (First Round Capital)
– Katherine Barr (Partner, MDV)
– Sundeep Ahuja (Co-Founder, richrelevance)
– Susas Lucas-Conwell (Executive Director, SD Forum)
– Surya Yalamanchili (Director, Marketing, LinkedIn)
– Will Bunker (Co-Founder and Principal, WhiteSpace Ventures)
– Alka Gupta (Managing Director, Ojas Group)
….and many, many more