The Community Next team is gearing up for another event. I went to the last one and had a really great time. Details on the event can be found below. Sounds like a very interesting event format and it will sell out with a smaller number of tickets available.
Please join Community Next for the premier conference on viral marketing! Learn how to grow your site/ business
to a millions users and more…
The morning sessions will feature panel-style discussion with the afternoon turning to group breakouts.
The conference will create an intimate atmosphere, only 90 tickets left! We are doing a smaller event so people can get to really know each other.
July 14th, 2007 from 9:00AM
to 4:30PM (plus post-party BBQ!)
Plug and Play Tech Center,
440 N. Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale CA (map)
Friday, July 13th, 2007
- 7:30 PM – VIP Dinner at Il Fornaio
- 9:30 PM+ Free Opening Party at The Old Pro Sponsored by Yahoo!
Saturday, July 14th 2007 (Detailed schedule)
- 10:15 AM – A History of Viral Marketing (Panelists TBA)
- 11:00 AM – Success Stories (Panelists TBA)
- 11:45 AM – What Viral Marketing is NOT (Hiten Shah of Crazy Egg, Joe Suh of MyChurch)
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 1:30 PM – From a Bestselling Author (Timothy Ferriss of The 4-Hour Workweek)
- 1:45 PM – How to Build A Viral Campaign (Justin Kan of Justin.tv, Jia Shen of RockYou!, Jeremy Toeman of LIVEdigitally)
- 2:30 PM – Small Group Sessions (All Attendees and Speakers)
- 4:30 PM+ – BBQ on the roof
What are you waiting for? Register Here!
More speakers to be confirmed- stay tuned.
Contact Adam 917.572.0833 with any questions.
Check out our friends!
Author, Entrepreneur, Wunderkid Ben Casnocha
- Chat with him live tomorrow, June 12th from 11:30am-12pm, online here.
The 2007 Mashup, Presented by Ypulse
Hotel Nikko, San Francisco | July 16 â€“ 17, 2007
- Discover how media and marketing professionals are using technology to reach a “totallywired” generation â€“ Generation Y, tweens and teens. Industry experts will discuss social media, virtual reality environments, wireless technology, social networking, youth activism, branding, experiential marketing, the creation of movements, and the totally wired life’s impact on home, school, socialization and identity formation. For a complete agenda, speaker roster and to register, visit us.